50 lots from 1800 to 3000 m2 – Papeari – Tahiti
Breathtaking view over Pacific Ocean & Tahitian lagoon, only few miles from Teahupoo magic wave !
Located on an area of more than 17 hectares, in the town of Teva I Uta, “land of springs”,
surrounded by lush vegetation and enjoying a breathtaking view of the peninsula, the lagoon and the ocean, this new exceptional development offers peace, security and large spaces.
EDEN HILLS consists of 50 large plots of 1,800 to 3,000 m2, secure double gate access, guard post, crossed by landscaped roads and large plots.
Close to all the amenities of Taravao, cultural and sports centers (Teahupoo wave, Golf, Marina, Vaipahi water gardens, Vaihiria lake, Gauguin museum, etc.)
High standard services
- Secure double gate access
- Guard post
- Main roads 11 m wide with full land – central and landscaped roundabout
- Exceptional view of the lagoon from each lot
- Common playground
- Recycling area
- Private entrance on each land enlarged and standardized
- Road and roundabout lighting*
- Pedestrian path along the road
- Individual counters
- Internet access via optical fiber